- Arizona Complete Care Behavioral Health Crisis line 866-495-6735
- Banner-University Medical Center "You've Got This" Free Online Support Group | Virtual | 800-230-2273 | Third Tuesday of each month, 1-2 p.m. | Sign up via Teams here.
- Flagstaff City-Coconino County Public Library 300 Aspen Ave | Flagstaff, AZ 86001 | 928-213-2330
- The Guidance Center* 2187 N Vickey St | Flagstaff, AZ 86004 | 928-527-1899 Non-profit Community Mental Health Center with locations serving Flagstaff and surrounding Northern Arizona communities.
- North Country Health Care* 2920 N Fourth St (Community Room) | Flagstaff, AZ 86004 | 928-522-9400. Infant and partners welcome. No childcare for older children. Free. Wednesdays, 1:30-3 p.m.
- Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority 616 Beaver St | Flagstaff, AZ 86001 | 877-756-4090
*Providers who have attended the PSI professional certificate training on perinatal mood and anxiety disorders and offer services to pregnant and postpartum women.